Thursday, July 30, 2009

And Away We (almost) Go

The purpose of life is a life of purpose. ~Robert Byrne

A Short History From a Long Life:

After nine years of working for a New York City exhibit design firm, I have decided to resign from my position and return to school to finish earning my bachelor's degree in Social Change and Women's Studies. It is a huge turning point in my life. For the first time in ages, I feel very much alive. I want to take risks again. I want to devote my life to the things I'm passionate about. In four days my journey will begin.

3 comments:

  1. The kitties have decided to start a blog of their own, while you're away. Tune in for updates on the latest adventures at Halcyon. We'll vegan BBQ when you get back. Love you!

    The Bad Seed

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are living your life and sharing yourself with others =)
    Be safe and we will meet when you get back.
    xoxo
    Hell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you, my fellow crazy cat ladies!

    ReplyDelete